The CAD Group.ie may use your personal information as follows:
- To process your payments.
- To fulfil your order and administer your account.
- Your information will only ever be used internally by an employee of The CAD Group.ie and shall not be passed onto third party companies except in the case of legal debt recovery or were a relevant regulator has asked especially for the details in either case we will inform you in due course.
- We may do prizes and draws from time to time so your information given may also be used here.
- To send you brochures, leaflets, catalogues and other promotional material for our products and services. We may also telephone or email you to discuss account details or for market or service research. In addition, we may include leaflets or brochures for complementary products or services from third parties with our statements and parcels.
- The CAD Group.ie may pass your personal information to carefully selected third parties to use for marketing. Shop Direct or third party partners may contact you by mail, telephone, e-mail, text message or any other reasonable method. If you do not wish to be contacted by third parties in this way then please contact us at The CAD Group.ie, Corfad, Stradone, Co. Cavan.
- For both your protection and ours, when you log in to your account, open a new account or place an order online, Supply Channels Ltd. trading as The CAD Group.ie will collect information from your computer or mobile device setting, such as an IP address, software and plug-in information and screen resolution. This information is used to create a device fingerprint which will enable us to carry out checks, both internally and using third party authentication services (such as RSA’s Risk Based Authentication Service, eFraudNetwork) for fraud prevention purposes. This will assist in;
- preventing you and us from suffering fraudulent transactions
- reducing instances of identity theft that may impact on you
- identifying computers or mobile devices that are hijacked and used illegally to effect unauthorised transactions